Monday, October 14, 2013

Tadaaa!! :D

Hi all!
Its great to finally start my own blog which from now on takes the place of my very battered old diary which bears the results of all my tryst with writing for over 6 yrs! It has lost its binding and a few pages at the back, which made me feel its high time i 'upgrade' myself. Also it doesn't hurt that a blog is a very convenient way of luring employers for my writing. For me writing is more than a passion. It is an escape from reality (my very rigorous reality!) just like reading. Thanks to those huge number of books borrowed from the local library or the even greater number of ebooks i downloaded like a mad person on my mobile, i am quite sure i have what it takes to come up with something worth reading when you are bored as hell. And that is exactly what i intend to do here... Write what i want and what i feel. If you are reading this, i have just this to tell you..... "Gee, thanks!!" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment